My Photos

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I apologize for being absent from my blog for so long, but a few days before Thanksgiving clear into the first week of January, my life gets extremely busy! No time for stamping :-(. I will be posting a couple of projects that I made before things got so busy either today or tomorrow, so hope you will stop back by :-D.

I have started on a couple of projects with products from the new Occasions mini that is getting ready to debut on January 5th. There are some awesome new products in that catalog! Stampin' Up! is introducing 'unmounted' stamp sets in the new Occasions mini. The same great rubber and quality we love and expect from Stampin' Up!, but now they take up less space and are easy to use. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new acrylic blocks for the unmounted stamps! They are an ergonomic pleasure to hold and stamp with :-). You will love them! I will be adding some photos this week of the new blocks and some of the unmounted stamp sets I pre-ordered.

Sale-a-bration is getting ready to start on January 5th as well and it too, is filled with great stamp sets and a new punch. If you are not familiar with Sale-a-bration, it happens only once a year. During Sale-a-bration, for every $50.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you get to choose one awesome product from the Sale-a-bration brochure for FREE! Whoo hoo! Ya' gotta love the free stuff :-D! And this year, for the first time, you can choose from selected products in the Idea Book and Catalog, which is the main catalog for the year. You will find the selected products at the back of the Sale-a-bration brochure.

I'd like to wish you all a very Happy and a very Blessed 2010! Will be back soon with some new posts :-).

Blessings!
Barb

No comments: