My Photos

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Valentine Card

Another project with products from the Occasions 2010 Mini! The 'Sending Love Specialty' Designer Series Paper is GORGEOUS! Some of the papers are all sparkly with pretty glitter- ya' gotta love the glitter :-). The 'Sending Love' DSP (Designer Series Paper) coordinates with Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla card stocks. For my card below I used some papers from the 'Sending Love' DSP and another new embosslit from the Occasions mini for the Big Shot- 'Scalloped Heart of Hearts'. As previously mentioned in another post, the embosslits not only die cut the shape, they also emboss them as they cut in one easy step. I used my 'Scalloped Heart of Hearts' embosslit as a layer for my 'Full Heart' punch- they go together like peanut butter and jelly :-D.

You can't tell in my photos, but the paper that I used for the 'Full Heart' punch in front has glitttery flowers on it. It's so pretty in real life! The 'Scalloped Heart of Hearts' embosslit embosses cute little swiss dots on the inside of the heart. I'm sure you will see it soon without a layer over it :-D.

I frequently do the insides of my cards as they don't quite seem complete without the inside being all nice and pretty too ;-). The sentiment is from my new clear mount stamp set 'Well Scripted'. I just love the type used for the sentiments in this set- so elegant. The little heart was punched with my 'Heart to Heart' punch and is the smallest heart on the punch. The 'Photo Corners' punch adds just enough embellishment to make the sentiment really stand out.

On Thursday I will be posting my Valentine milk carton that I made, so hope you will stop back by then. Have a wonderful day today!!!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Well Scripted
Paper:
Sending Love Specialty DSP
Card Stock:
Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up! Classic Ink:
Real Red
Punches:
Scallop Edge, Modern Label, Word Window, Full Heart, Heart to Heart
Dies:
Scalloped Heart of Hearts


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, you've sold me - I wasn't going to get that heart die, but now I need to have it after seeing how well it goes with the heart punch!! I'll be on my next order... Cheryl