My Photos

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Digital Studio Bookmarks

Before my hubby got me 'My Digital Studio' for my birthday, I saw a post on 'Stampin' Connection' (a Stampin' Up! forum for demonstrators), and the demonstrator made bookmarks with her own photos in MDS (My Digital Studio). They were so pretty, I knew that I would want to make my own when I finally got MDS :-). I took some time over the weekend to create my bookmarks. It was so easy! I printed mine out on photo paper, mounted them on card stock, and then heat laminated them. I like my bookmarks to be sturdy and protected so I don't have to worry about them getting messed up- hence the little bit of glare you see in my photos :-).





I used all of my own photos on these bookmarks and my two favorite bookmarks are the last two. These two scriptures are really speaking to me right now :-), but I also love that my photos fit these last two scriptures so perfectly. You can print out five bookmarks on one 8.5 x 11 sheet of photo paper or Whisper White/Very Vanilla card stock. I'm going to make several sets for little 'send- in- the- mail' gifts ;-). If you would like to try this, you can find the tutorial for them at Kitty Stamp by Betty Traciak. So many possibilities for custom bookmarks! Wouldn't it be awesome to make photo bookmarks of the grandkids for grandparents who read? Wishing you all a wonderful day today. Thanks for stopping to visit! See you tomorrow!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
My Digital Studio

4 comments:

Pat said...

Barb these are stunning!! Thanks for the link! I will certainly make some of these.

Shari said...

I would never have thought to use MDS for bookmarks! What a great idea! Yours are lovely.

Betty said...

So glad you liked the bookmark tutorial. Yours are so lovely. I love the verses you chose. (another fellow homeschooler here as well)

Amanda Mertz said...

Great idea! I love your photos, they are perfect with the sayings. TFS!