My Photos

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New My Digital Studio Downloads

Since time is scare around my house, I was so happy to see some new digital downloads this morning for My Digital Studio! I made a quick card with my new additions :D.



I hope this card shows up against the background of my blog. I used Very Vanilla for the snow and a paper from the new Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper download. I also used some images from the new Holly and Jolly Embellishments. I did this card in less than one minute- how is that for fast?! :D

I have some projects that I need to photograph and as soon as I get that done I will be posting to my blog. Sigh- I really miss posting here and I really miss working in my stamping room. Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
My Digital Studio- 118108
Holly Jolly Embellisments download-123954
Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper download-123953

3 comments:

Atty said...

Another cute card. I bet it's difficult not being able to craft.
TFS
Donna

Amanda Mertz said...

Great job staggering the trees. It looks just like walking through the woods! If I run out of time this MDS download might be my Christmas cards this year. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I always admire what folks do with MDS. I don't use it that much. I love working with the papers and inks. Perhaps because I sit in front of a design computer all day! Great job! Cute, cute!!!