My Photos

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Digital Card

Okay, so I found more than one card sketch from the December Card Maps by Page Maps that I LOVED :-D. Don't you love this sketch?!!! To make the top part of the card in My Digital Studio, I simply added two circle punches, made them bigger, set them side by side, and filled them with Deck the Halls Designer Series Digital Paper. I used the Cherry Cobbler digital Seam Binding Ribbon as my ribbon choice. Easy Peasy and took about two minutes. Now I have to make it from the real paper :-D.

Have a wonderful day today!!!!! Oh by the way, I did get my husband's business Christmas cards done in ONE night- used a really simple design, got them addressed and mailed the next day. Scratching stuff off the Christmas to-do list is awesome :-D.

Blessings!!
Barb

Supplies:
My Digital Studio software
My Digital Studio digital downloads

1 comment:

Atty said...

Oh I really like this one, nice clean lines. TFS
hugs