My Photos

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Packaging Idea

I know other blogs are moving on to Valentine's Day, but I just can't quite bring myself to do Valentine's Day yet. Christmas isn't over yet :-). So, on that note, I just wanted to share another last minute packaging idea with you. I bake cookies like crazy in December and we always give them out to friends, well, of course, we keep some for us too ;-). My good friend Donna gave me the most awesome sugar cookie recipe last year when she came to visit and we baked Christmas cookies together. I am not kidding about the cookies. They are the lightest, tastiest sugar cookies ever! I usually put them in little tins that I purchase at the store for giving away. This year though, I thought they would look really cute in the Fancy Favor boxes.


Just add a little handle and you have a cute little box/basket! You can include a tag on the side for the recipient's name- great for personalizations! Have you gotten snow yet? I know some parts of the country have already gotten snow. Waving "hi" to Carol who has gotten snow already where she lives :D. Hope you are all staying warm and toasty!!!! Have a wonderful day today!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Card Stock: Marina Mist-119682, Cherry Cobbler-119685, Very Vanilla-101650, So Saffron-105118
Classic Stampin' Ink: Marina Mist-119668
Punches: Extra Large Oval-119859, Word Window-119857, Scallop Trim border-118402
Dies: Stars #2- 113461, Lots of Tags-114508, Fancy Favor- 115965, Northern Frost-120901

2 comments:

Atty said...

Very cute Barb. Is that a die? Do you have lots to give to this year?
TFS

Kim Jenkins said...

Adorable! I so want this die, maybe I can get it during SAB.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim