My Photos

Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentine Card

While waiting for my daughter at the rink, I've been working in My Digital Studio. I made a digital card with one of the new Designer Series Paper downloads. This digital paper matches the paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I used a card sketch too, but I can't remember where I found the card sketch! 
I hope you are all having a wonderful day and that 2011 has started filled with blessings for you!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
My Digital Studio

3 comments:

Atty said...

I posted a comment to this card, did you get it? Love the new look of your blog. And is that SU paper?
Hope you're doing better these days. I sure know how it feels to lose a furry friend, I still miss my Quincey and Josie soooooooooo much.
hugs,

Shirley said...

Very simply elegantly lovely!! Forgot to say I hope your Christmas was great and your New Year too!

Kim Jenkins said...

I love this card. I don't usually use MDS too much, just haven't taken the time to really learn it, but I did download these papers and printed them out. I will have to case this card.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim