My Photos

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Marina Mist and Daffodil Yellow

I just love blue and yellow together and these two shades of blue and yellow are awesome together, in my opinion :-). 
Card Front with Matching Envelope

Inside of Card
I usually do a little something on the inside of my cards. Something that brings an element from the front to the inside to maintain the theme of the card. I chose to mat Whisper White on Daffodil Delight and added a smaller butterfly. The use of two different embossing folders adds a bit more interest to the texture. Of course, always stamp your envelopes for your cards to complete your all over design/theme :-). Wishing you all a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies:
Paper: Marina Mist-119682, Daffodil Delight-119683,Whisper White-100730
Classic Stampin' Ink: Marina Mist-119668, Daffodil Delight-119667
Stamps: Best Yet- retired
Dies: Beautiful Wings-118138, Bliss-123217
Textured Impressions Embossing Folders: Elegant Lines-119277, Framed Tulips-121809
Other: Bow template, white pearls

8 comments:

Kym said...

This is fabulous Barb! I love how cheery and light this is. I really like how you did the bow on the front of the card too.

Anonymous said...

This card is simply. . . BEAUTIFUL! Seriously this card is really, really pretty. I love the look of your blog! Very pretty!!

Atty said...

Nice card Barb. Love that bow? Is it a die or what? Like the way you did the envie too.
tfs
Donna

Lois said...

Beautiful! I may have to CASE you! I love this. TFS

Amanda Mertz said...

So sweet and spring like! I love your little bow on the front. TFS!

Elaine said...

Beautiful card, the bow really pushes it over the top

Shirley said...

Now that is really lovely, Barb! That bow is just outstanding too!

Kim Jenkins said...

I love this card - the color combo is great. I'm curious though as to how you did your bow on the front? Please tell.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim