My Photos

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Have Not Abandoned My Blog :-)

I know I have been absent a bit and I will probably miss a few more days of posting throughout the month. I ran into problems with the skate dresses and have to start all over again, boo hoo hoo! These are very important dresses and they have to be done in a time frame- which is getting shorter- so some things have to hit the wayside and the blog is one of them :-(. I have a couple of cards that I will be posting this week that my gals did on Monday evening and maybe, just maybe, I will get some time to do a little bit of stamping while I am waiting for the fabric to be delivered. Yep, I had to order more fabric... (sigh) don't ask :-).

Thanks so much everyone for being so patient while I am sewing skate dresses. These are competition skate dresses so you can imagine how much my daughter is depending on me :-). A few prayers here and there that there won't be anymore snags along the way would be so appreciated!!!! Hope you are all having wonderful and warm weather where you are!

Blessings!
Barb

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Good luck & prayers for getting your sewing done on time!