My Photos

Monday, May 30, 2011

Updating...

I got the housework and the laundry caught up and then it was off to the last Meet of the year before Regionals and Nationals. It was a long Meet- 5 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. on Saturday and then 5 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. on Sunday. Regionals is next month and then Nationals is in July- then we get a small rest and then training starts up again for the new skate year, which starts in September. The first Meet of the new skate year will be in October when it all starts all over again :-).

I do have a card to post, but we just got back about an hour ago, I put everything away, and I have laundry from the trip washing. After that is dry, folded, and put away, I am going to rest! I will get it posted tomorrow and then I hope to have a couple of days to stamp. Did I mention that I REALLY miss stamping???!!!!

Happy Memorial Day weekend and thanks to all of you who left such nice comments about being here when I get back :-).

Blessings!
Barb

No comments: