My Photos

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Daughter's Card

My daughter stamped a card for me recently :). She doesn't stamp often, but I thought her ideas for this card were cute. She used the Build a Bear dies to make a gingerbread girl. Ahhh, a child after my own heart ;-). Yeah, she totally owns it, lol!
 She used a Sizzix embossing folder and embossed the background and colored it in with Stampin' Write markers. A white gel pen added the frosting to the ginger girl.

On the inside of the card, she used the zig zag from the Tasteful Trim die and added stamped candies at the corners carrying the gingerbread theme to the inside. She stamped her sentiment and punched it out, then popped it up on Dimensionals.
Her card definitely expresses a warm and cozy Christmas. I can almost smell the gingerbread baking :-). Have a great weekend!

Blessings!
Barb

Supplies used:
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Classic Stampin' Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet, sentiment from a retired set
Dies: Build a Bear- Bear, Beary Dressy, Tasteful Trim
Punches: 1" Circle, Decorative Label

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Your daughter did a great job! I love the gel pen frosting on the gingerbread girl! Very cool! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Great job!!!