My Photos

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Other Part of My Life :)

No card today :). I am using today to study my other favorite thing to do... photography. My husband is so sweet. He knew that I wanted a good camera that I can really play with, so he got me a Canon EOS 7D :D. Can I say that I LOVE my camera?!!!!

In the world of paper crafting blogging, we rarely find out about the other sides of our favorite bloggers, so I just wanted to give you a little peek into my other world today, while I study things to do with photography :). I will be back tomorrow with a card or a project, but for now, here are a few shots from two very recent photo shoots that I did with two of my favorite subjects :). I'm just an amateur for now, but I hope to change that someday :)....

Don't you just love little kids walking barefoot?

They dressed up as Princesses for this shoot


Isn't she a little cutie?!
I don't edit my photos. My goal is to learn to take pictures without having to edit them. Uh huh, I have PS and I love it, but for now, I'm trying to learn photography, so I'm staying pure, lol! My daughter also dabbles in photography, and yeah, she uses my camera. Maybe I'll post some of her photos sometime- it's eerie how she will go out and photograph the exact same things I was thinking about and from the exact same vantage points I was thinking about. We are so connected that we often, and I do mean often, say the exact same thing at the exact same time. Or we will be thinking something and say it out loud and the other of us will say "I was just thinking that!" It's actually pretty cool :). Hope you don't mind me pursuing my other passion today! See you tomorrow!!!

Blessings!
Barb

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Lovely! It looks like you have very willing models! I think they are wonderful and wouldn't have any idea what you would edit to make them better. Have fun with your new toy!